Focused Advocate of the High Court of Uganda & all subordinate Courts, with demonstrated talent in organizing work, establishing priorities and delegating tasks to meet service delivery requirements. Skilled in communicating to meet performance and productivity requirements while ensuring compliance with policies and regulations. Proven expertise in corporate, commercial & Land transactions. Vast experience in litigation.
Karibwije Phillious (Senior Partner) is one of the founders of the Firm. He holds a Bachelor of Laws Degree (LL.B Hons, Upper Second Class) from Uganda Christian University Law School. He also holds a Post-Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Dip.LP) from the Law Development Centre, Kampala, Uganda. He is a member of the Uganda Law Society & East African Law Society.
- Fluent Verbal Communication
- Superior Writing Skills
- Logical and Analytical Rationale
- Extensive Legal Research
- Coherent Client Service
- Well-versed In Technology
- Substantive Knowledge on Law and Legal Procedures
- Initiated toward Teamwork
- Time Management
- English -Excellent (both written and spoken)
- Kiswahili Fair (both written and spoken)
- Rukiga – Excellent (both written and spoken)